Through Emerging Technology Partners, I have been providing Interactive Marketing Consulting Services, Software Products, and Web Based Products since 2007. Our services range from basic web and email support to high level consulting and implementation services. Consulting services include strategy, analytics, system architecture, ecommerce integration, CRM implementation, and business process analysis and design.
While our products have been sold and delivered throughout the world, our consulting services have been entirely delivered within North America. Although most of our services can and are delivered virtually, we have often found it important to have a presence at customer locations for specific activities which can be greatly enhanced when delivered on a face-to-face basis.
Our clients are typically small to medium size businesses and like most organizations have many talented employees who are often over-employed with day to day operational activities. ETP provides the skills and services to bridge the gap and help companies adopt new products and programs, increasing revenue and reducing costs.
Analytics, CRM, E-Commerce, Integration, InBound & OutBound Marketing, Process, SEO, Strategy.
Prior to starting ETP, I held executive roles at OSS (Open Source Software) Startups; VP Sales & Business Development, CEO & Board Chairman, and Eastern Regional Sales Manager. Other experience includes senior Sales roles at GE, North American Manager for Marconi Instruments, Director of Marketing at Eaton, and Senior Member Technical Staff.
I live in Western Connecticut with my wife Patricia and Family. When not traveling on consulting assignments, I am active in the community with volunteer work. I have served on several corporate boards in the past and currently am a volunteer and Board Member with Wind Over Wings, a Raptor Rehabilitation Center in Clinton,CT. “Conservation through Education”
To book me for speaking events, panels, or consulting services, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or www.emergingtechnologypartners.com .
- Connecticut Political Organization – Executive Board Member & Treasurer – 5 Years – Not For Profit Political Organization
- Big Chip, Inc – Chairman & President – 7 Years – IT Value Added Reseller (VAR)
- Tungsten Graphics, Inc – Chairman& President – 2 Years – Open Source Graphics Development & High Performance Computing Solutions
- Wind Over Wings – Board Member – 2 Years (current) – Not For Profit Raptor Rehabilitation, Education, and Conservation Organization
- Emerging Technology Partners – Chairman $ President – 3 Years (current) – Sales & Marketing System Solution Organization
My Publications Include:
- CRM Success Series – User Adoption Planning – e-book
- Emerging Technology Partners, August 2009
- Sticky Services Market Model
- Emerging Technology Partners, August 2006
- Navigating The Open Source Jungle
- Enterprise Open Source Journal, April 2006
- Commercializing Open Source Software
- Virtuas Open Source Solutions, February 2006
- Customer Enablement
- Virtuas Open Source Solutions, January 2006
- Successful Introduction of New Software Products
- Emerging Technology Partners, May 2003